On March 31, 2003 I went in to Swedish Medical center for a induction. My labor was quick and simple, (except for the after math) but Hunter was born at 5:57pm weighing 8lbs 3.5 oz and was 20 inches long. Just perfect!

Now he is a smart, athletic, very tall SIX year old. He says the darndest things and is all around a very good kid. He is a wonderful big brother to his baby sister. Right now he is in the VERY BOY stage, its all about Star Wars, Transformers, and Power Rangers. His teacher says he is very bright and is quite ahead for a kid his age. Well duh, that's because he is a genius! He was also the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen and is now a very handsome 6 year old boy. I'm going to enjoy chasing the girls off with a broom :)
Happy Birthday Hunter!!!!!
First Birthday


Second Birthday


Third Birthday
(His 4th birthday pictures are on another computer :( )
Fifth Birthday


When I get them I will add his 6th birthday pictures, the poor kid came down with Strep this weekend and I haven't taken any pictures of him yet.
1 comment:
What you said is the truth he was a miracle for our family and you became a woman and a perfect mom .I love you so much Nati .
LIke when you where born so perfect and big, even premature ( one month ) you where 7lbs 12oz .
Now you are mom and we are Grandparents to your children .
Post a Comment