Heres her Sort of Albert hair....it gets much worse
So today I told her we need to brush her hair before she plays and she screamed NO! and ran, I went to get the brush and detangler but it was gone? I know I put it back....I continue to walk ALL over the house searching everywhere and notice that every single brush we own is missing.....interesting.
I ask hailey if she has seen the brush and she just giggled and ran. So I decide to do a thorough search of her bedroom when finally I found this....
I called to Hailey who came in saw what I had found and she took off running...
Thats when I found this! lol....she cracks me up.
2 comments:
That is hilarious!! Go Hailey!!
That is so amazing she goes to all that trouble to avoid the brush ha ha .
My hair was so curly an my mom was famous for spanking us so I had to bend my head and let her comb without detanglers or conditioner .Bless you that you are sweet to her .
Post a Comment