Wednesday, August 19, 2009

B-ah-ston bound!

Time for a huge roadtrip!


One of my best friends is moving from Denver to Boston....over Labor Day weekend and she needed someone to accompany her across country, so I am going!!


We are gonna drive the 2084 miles across the states. I am super excited because for one I have never been east of Indiana, and I get to add a bunch of new states to my list!

Were going to drive through Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Conneticut, Rhode Island, and finally Massachusetts!

This will be the first time I leave Hailey, and the first time in awhile Ive left Hunter...Ill miss my kiddos but I am excited to do this with my bestie :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Joy! :)

mel @ the larson lingo said...

fun! yay for adding more states to your list :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...