Friday, December 4, 2009

Silence

I have been doing nothing but sleeping lately so I don't have much to tell.

Hailey on the other hand is taking after the musical side of the family. She has recently begun writing her own songs! She makes her own lyrics and then gets her play piano or her yo gabba gabba guitar and then writes the music. I haven't been able to catch the whole thing on video yet but this video is of her a few weeks ago.

so here is a video :)





And with some Hunter news, his teacher told me today that Hunter is the BEST speller in her class and is the only one to get 100% on every spelling test so far! Wooot!

1 comment:

Florencia said...

Good thing I got your blog to learn more about Hailey and Hunter you give me hope for this hard life .I love that

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...