The easter Bunny showed up while we were at Mass, we came back and found their Baskets.
Shortly after, we sent them outside to find the eggs!
Haileys first egg
Hailey scouting out a bush
Mean mom making hunter stop to pose. but this is what I got from him
Hunter claimed himself the "Egg Hunter" saying he was the best at it.
Thats because your name is Hunter!
Hunter grabbing a few from inside a bush, sneaky rabbit!
Russ helping Juli find some of the eggs, she needs an ATV for the terrain!
The Easter Bunny left Hailey a surprise outside!
Hope everyone had a "hoppy" Easter!





2 comments:
I love love LOVE this! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Easter! Hooray for lovely holidays filled with love, joy and family! Hoppy Easter Windsors!
Hailey looks so beautiful in that dress and her hair is a dream .
Hunter looks so handsome and well dress also, like 2 kids from a Catalog .
Happy Life Ha ? they are lucky to have that nice family in Prescot and you guys the photo takers and parents .
Love you all so much .
Post a Comment