I Heart Faces "All About Babies"

Over at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ Its "All ABout Babies" week!
This is my first time entering in IheartFaces but I love this blog! So very inspiring.
Anyway here is my entry for All ABout Babies week!
My baby belly @34 weeks.
go check out the other awesome entries at iheartfaces
8 comments:
Oh that's a great baby belly! Great shot! :D
Perfect. Well done and congrats.. Baby is almost here
you know i love this shot nattypoo!
Love the angle on that beautiful baby bump!
Great first entry! I love the self-portrait. Congrats!
welcome to the very addicting i heart faces world ;)
what a wonderful & beautiful self-portrait! i love this take on new babies... the black & white makes it perfect!
Great capture!
That IS beautiful! I can never seem to take good pictures of myself. The angle you got is awesome!
Post a Comment