Boy oh boy you where such a busy bee Owen . I loved meeting you and seeing mommy so happy with her baby . I held your hand on the way to DIA since you where sleeping and I kissed you every chance I got . Your mommy forgot that you also met UNCLE NICKY he is very nice . I love you and I can't wait to hold you again . I hope you like the Shirts I bought for you and the rattle .My mommy send you a gift for the crib all the way from San Isidro Argentina and she loves you to . Lots of kisses baby Owen
1 comment:
Boy oh boy you where such a busy bee Owen .
I loved meeting you and seeing mommy so happy with her baby .
I held your hand on the way to DIA since you where sleeping and I kissed you every chance I got .
Your mommy forgot that you also met UNCLE NICKY he is very nice .
I love you and I can't wait to hold you again .
I hope you like the Shirts I bought for you and the rattle .My mommy send you a gift for the crib all the way from San Isidro Argentina and she loves you to .
Lots of kisses baby Owen
Post a Comment