What started as a "low key" birithday party, turned into quite a bit of people coming over!
It was nice to have a full house and realize that Hey, I do know some people!
Here is Hailey pre party, giving me her "humor me" smile.
Adding a little sillyness
For her party entertainment, we had a craft table. The kids could all paint a pirate or princess mask, and we had some ceramic figurines to paint as well!
Heres Hailey coloring her princess mask
Hailey, Kaylee and CeCe all coloring masks
Our neighbor Kaylee
Hailey painting a figurine
Cecilia
Mason painting
The baby corner!
I am super bummed that I didnt take a picture of my nephew! Who is adorable and I cant wait to see him and Owen play. I also failed to get a shot of all the adults. FAIL

Miss McKenzie
I also made the "cake plate" out of cardboard and wrapping paper....ghetto! haha
Hailey being sung to...she loved the attention
Make a wish!
In all, fun day! Next time I will try and get more photos of the guests...I was running around like crazy trying to make sure everything was going smoothly so I guess I am lucky I got the ones I did!













2 comments:
They came out great!! It was such a fun day :)I love that picture of Cecelia too and I don't think the adults needed pics lol. you did get my purse in one of the shots ;)
LOVE the cake! Very cute, and yes, it is surprising you got all those pictures with being so busy. ;)
Post a Comment