Owen Nicholas! You are half a year old.
I know....I am just as shocked as you are.
I know....I am just as shocked as you are.
I wanted to write this on the floor next to you....so I layed down with my laptop. You promptly got up on all fours, CRAWLED over to me and are now trying to grab the screen and help me type. What do you have to say to us?
inuuytvfcs3333333333333333333333333333333333v vbbbbbbbv
Okay I will move now before you break my screen.
So yes, you can crawl now. You were army crawling a few weeks ago then last night on your six month birthday you figured out how to crawl on all fours.
You can do a great impression of Hailey now you say "bla bla bla bla bla." I know she talks a lot but we love her. You are still convinced she is the greatest invention since sliced bread. You love to try and steal Hunters bionicles and he thinks its hilarious that you try.
Hunter was so proud of you when you crawled, he is already asking when you're going to walk. Please hold off on that one for awhile.
You have started your quest on real food. You have tried Apples, bananas, Avocado and sweet potatoes. I also gave you a taste of Texas roadhouse rolls tonight at my birthday dinner. You also love mum-mum crackers.

You still love to lay on your belly and kick your feet as fast as you can. I think I will miss that the most about you being immobile....I don't know how long you will do that for after you can go go go!.
Your new thing is getting on all fours, pointing your toes and sticking your butt way up in the air.
Owen, you are growing so fast. You already want to be on the move, even when I am holding you, you are trying to crawl up me. Nothing is safe when you're near either, you will grab at everything and you are so quick.
Your favorite toy is "lil Zoomers" the cars zoom around in circles and you love to try and grab them as they go around. You also love anything thats not a toy that you can stick in your mouth
/.0.…≥-p/o ln 0'[l9 o'[9'/?L"o,
Oh there you are again, Hi baby Owen.
First time sitting like a big boy in the cart.
I took you for your six month shots yesterday, you weighed 17lbs and are 25.5" tall. You are wearing some 6-9month clothes and some 12month clothes!
Best part though....you sleep like a champ!
Im sure by seven months I will be writing how I chase you all over the house...You are a joy to know Owen. So Happy, Loving, and such a good good baby....seriously.
and heres a video of you movin and groovin!
That was a few weeks ago....Here you are last night.
Love you Baby O!








2 comments:
I'm so glad he enjoys his lil' zoomers!! ;-)
You're right, he'll be 7 months and unstoppable before we know it!!
SO CUTE!!! I can't believe he's crawling already!
Post a Comment