Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments.

Good mornin' Sunshine.

We went to Lowes to pick out some paint colors and Owen got to ride in the car (lasted 5 minutes)

So many choices


Enjoying a new cracker.

Goofy time with Hales!

Feet

Hi Hunter! Dont you love his eye lashes?


snow at sunset

Sit Dog!

Goodnight Moon.

5 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I LOVE that first picture of Owen! And, so jealous of the snow!

April said...

Dogs with their tongue out....so cute !!

Anonymous said...

Ah I love these photos!! All of them!! Your baby boy is SO ADORABLE! Probably just a bit younger than mine:) The baby legs, the shopping cart photo... these are so cute! I am a new follower :)

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures nat!!

Kerri said...

Your photos are awesome...and I really LOVE your blog header...such a cute family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...