Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
(Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!)
Every day starts off with a cup of coffee, and now they start in a beautiful irish mug my best friend got me in Ireland! Thanks Kel!
We spent most of the day at the splash pad 10 minutes from our house!
Me and my little enjoying the sun.
And again, its crazy to think one day those chubby baby feet will be bigger than mine.
Hunter spraying the kid who tried to spray my camera. Hes my protector!
Owen playing airplane.
Back home resting, our little businessman was having fun!
I just love my daughters curly hair.
Hunter dragged Hailey across the yard, they were playing rescue operation
The beautiful green belt behind our fence. I accidentally kicked the soccer ball back there which today I had to venture in and rescue! I love having this instead of a neighbor :)










1 comment:
Oh I envy your life so much
you got what I want
you are young and pretty and 3 adorable kids who need you a lot .
I got nada here a lot over there
besos
Post a Comment