Monday, July 11, 2011

Ten on Ten


Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
(Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!)

First of all, woops! This blog is just becoming a ten on ten and an Owen update! I need to get better about blogging again. Summer is quite distracting!


Good mornin Owen! He just loves his blueberries.


Just a few Raspberries from our bushes, seriously there are so many! I have no idea what I am supposed to do with them all. This was from one bush of maybe 50? no joke.

Daddy is home! We have been enjoying his company, we taught Hailey to play New Mario for Wii.

We went out for dinner to Jose Muldoons, Kids eat free on Sundays!

Mr. Almost One clapping with Daddy. He was excited it was almost dinner time.

 Check the watermark, :).

My yummy dinner that I didn't have to cook!

After dinner we walked across the street to let the kids play in the park downtown.
I love downtown Colorado Springs!

Peek a boo I see you!

Daddy teaching Owen to sword fight!

1 comment:

Florencia said...

Hello Mom of 10 of 10
You can make raspberry Jam is so quick and easy and then you save that for winter they sell the jars at groceries stores .
I always enjoy the love and dedication that you use in the blog .
I was wondering where was Hunter at dinner since he was not at the table .
One year ago almost you had a belly and pains and now you have a son and pain in the butt ha ha .
Love your blog
Mama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...