Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall

Fall is the word of the month. I have FALLEN way behind on my pretty little blog. That saddens me.

I have been trying to come up with something amazing, and that takes a lot of time and effort. Its going to be great and I only hope and pray that people will join me on my quest to help others. Its a subject that hits so close to home that I really want to get it off to the right start. Lots and lots of thinking and wondering which direction it could go in, but I am not going to tell you what that is just yet.

We spent this weekend at the farm nearby. We had a great time with some friends looking for the great pumpkin.

Isn't Colorado beautiful? We get to look at that view every single day.

This patch had so many pumpkins! The path went on for miles, it was impressive.

Owens mama is a dork and didn't bring him any shoes, FAIL.

The girls picked out some cute small ones.

and Hunter being a mans man went for a big one
  We made the kids haul the load back up the hill to the farm stand, Got to earn those pumpkins!

 Best of friends you'd never know they had just met.

Owen was on a mission to find some worms.

Back home painting the pumpkins, this is a great option if you dont want to hand your kids knives!

This kid however keeps insisting on growing up and wanted to carve his first pumpkin.

 I love his freckles

In true Hailey fashion, she made a pink and purple pumpkin.
  

Fall is the best season out there, however I have a really hard time not putting on 15 pounds with all the delicious baking!

Must keep going to Zumba!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...