Can you believe it's been FIVE months since Owen turned ONE?! Where does the time go?
Owen you are my little buddy, we have so much fun together during the day! I really have to keep an eye on you. We gave you the nickname suicidal baby!
You figured out how to climb a couple of months ago, it got so bad we decided chairs were not a necessity at our kitchen table. You would climb up the chair, onto the table and then try for the counter! (I can see grandmas across the country cringing at this one!)
You figured out how to climb a couple of months ago, it got so bad we decided chairs were not a necessity at our kitchen table. You would climb up the chair, onto the table and then try for the counter! (I can see grandmas across the country cringing at this one!)
The other day I found you here, taking a bath in the sink.
You also like to risk you life trying to run across the couch cushions....why are you so nuts little one?
You can say Mama, Dada, WOW, bye bye and Stella! Our dogs name is Stella but you like to call every animal stella.
You love to play with Cars and trucks and go brrrrrrroooooooom as you push the across the floor. You love to play with anything your brother and sister are playing with too as long as they let you.
We had a wonderful Halloween.(yes Thats how far behind I am) You were a Monkey!
You also have learned to rock the Monkey face. We used to call it the sniffer with Hailey, she did the same thing.
I love playing peek-a-boo with you in the hallways, you take off running down the hall and I hide. When you come back not knowing which corner I am the suspense kills you and you squeal and start running so hard you fall and laugh hysterically. My goodness its cute!
and why dont I have a video of you dancing? Whenever I choreograph Zumba songs you are right there with me pumping your little hands in the air and bouncing up and down with your booty. I think you want me to add this to one of my songs?
You love love love your brother and sister, and you get so excited when I say its time to go get them everyday!
You also run to the door as fast as you can when the doorbell rings and yell " BA DAH!!!!!" I dont know what it means, but it sure is cute.

We love you Chubs, every day with you is another blessing. Thanks for all the laughter and keeping us busy!
Now say it, STELLA!!!
You love love love your brother and sister, and you get so excited when I say its time to go get them everyday!
You also run to the door as fast as you can when the doorbell rings and yell " BA DAH!!!!!" I dont know what it means, but it sure is cute.

We love you Chubs, every day with you is another blessing. Thanks for all the laughter and keeping us busy!
Now say it, STELLA!!!













1 comment:
I love your baby he is such a delight .
I can believe he is running and hiding for you ,learning to talk .
I use to love being alone with you when brother was in preschool .
Enjoy because they grow up fast and then you are all lost in the Jungle of being a mom with no children to hug and kiss .
Post a Comment