Sunday, January 15, 2012

Haileys pinkalicious day

My little girl turned five this month.
She set out to have herself a rainbow party, but as I was browsing Pinterest  and stumbled across a Pinkalicious party, she was set.

She invited a few kids from class and a few from other places weve made friends around town.
It was really a great time of year to have a Pinkalicious party, thank you Valentines Day! You came in handy for the first time ever!

Do you spy Ninny Muggins? She insisted we send him an invitation and he showed up just in time!

I made the Tiaras and the wands out of felt from Hobby LObby, our treats were red vines, pink wafer cookies and pink candy dipped Oreos, yum! We also had fruit punch Juicy juice, and pink Lemonade, pinkalicious favorite! The cake was a giant pink cupcake, because thats what Pinkalicious loves most of all!

We had a pinata, and played Pin the tail on the donkey. If I was cooler I would've done put the Tiara on Pinkalicious, oh well maybe next time!

Owen couldnt take any more pink and went for a nap in his rocket ship bed.

She really enjoyed having the fireplace all to herself for a day

She had a great time with her friends from school, this cute little guy is Haileys boyfriend from school.

 We tricked friends into looking at the camera

 and snuggled with her daddy after everyone went home.


I cant believe that you are FIVE now Hailey! How does this keep happening?

I hope you enjoyed your Pinkalicious party, I had fun decking the house out in pink!


Stay tuned for an Interview with a FIVE year old!

1 comment:

Florencia said...

Oh My God this is so pretty .....
You are getting to be like Martha Stewart.
Love the decor and the pictures .
Thanks for including me .....
Love the one with Russ so sweet
Need one with you but who will take it ?
You are AMASSING
Mommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...