Thankful for my beautiful Children, I am so happy it is Winter break and time to spend time playing baking and spoiling, Deep in the magic of Christmas.
I am so unbelievably sorry to the families who are suffering in Connecticut, my heart is so heavy for you. I cant imagine the pain you are going through, and I want you to know we are praying for you.
My kids and I always spend December trying to do acts of kindness, as seen on a few other blogs like http://thelarsonlingo.blogspot.com/2012/12/26-acts-of-kindness_17.html we will join in doing 26 this year, one for all the people who lost their lives that day.
I am a huge believer in "Treat others how you want to be treated" its hard because even when you do it, it doesnt get turned right back around, but I am at least trying. One step at a time.



No comments:
Post a Comment