Friday, January 18, 2013

Interview with a SIX year old.

To my girl,

You are six now, I say it every year but I can't believe it. My little baby girl is growing up. You still have the most amazing zest for life. You are creative and funny and spontaneous, you are loving and emotional and fabulous. You remind me so much of myself and I think thats why we get along so perfectly. I am so glad to have the opportunity to be your mommy, and know you. You have blessed my life with Pink, and american girl dolls, ponies , butterflies and scrunchy nose smiles. 

You are doing so well in school, you are reading tons of books already! I hope you always have this love of books. I love listening to you sound out a word......wuh uh eeeerrrrd, WORD! Your uncanny ability to crack me up at any moment is my favorite. Tonight you named your new boy doll "Johnifer" I love it, and I love you. Thank you for being such a joy to our family. I love You Hailey bear!! 


and now for your yearly interview :)
What is your favorite number?
6

 Favorite color?
PINK


Favorite food?

Grilled cheese sandwiches
 Favorite shape?
Heart
**************************
Favorite Animal
Panda bear

 Favorite show?
Doc McStuffins

 Favorite desert?
Waffles with nutella and snow (aka powdered sugar)

 Favorite thing to do at home?
Play with my American Girls
******************************
Favorite place to go?
American Girl Store

 Favorite book?
Rapunzel
 Favorite movie?
Tangled
 Best friend?
Jacob, Caleb, Lauren, Molly and Owen.


Favorite thing to do at school?
Learn until my brain is full


 What makes you super happy?
Getting a new american girl doll.
   What makes you sad?
When my mom goes to Boston

Your favorite thing about being SIX?
having FUN! Dance Parties with mom, and eating chocolate.


1 comment:

Florencia said...

She is a ball of fire .
At least the word Snow came from me when I used to sprinkle on Hunter waffles and now is in the family .
I love her passion and smile .
I love her a lot
You give birth to very cute children : Hunter ,wow Hailey wow and Owen wow ( hey love me a little please )Grandson .
I will be waiting for interview with a 10 year old
Mami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...