Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ten on Ten

Happy  ten on ten!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

1. Haircut time for Owen

 2. Errands at the lovely Costco, dont go at 10am, there are never samples.
3.Cat vs Dog sniff off.
4. Old greys Anatomy episodes while uploading a session
 5.Naptime movie, Finding nemo!
6. Ah, success!
 7. They both were dressed so shnazzy I made them take a picture, this is what I got.

 A quick trip to the park, even though it was 34 degrees! Brrrrr.
  Hunter

 and Hailey jumping for joy.

3 comments:

Brandi Johnson said...

yall have nice parks. our kids will probably get Tetnis from all of the rusty parts our parks are sporting.

Angel said...

Gorgeous set. LOVE the sniff off, haha- hilarious! I love Costco when it's empty...ours is usually crazy town! You have a beautiful family.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Fun set, Nat! LOVE the shopping cart one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...