Friday, May 10, 2013

April.

Every March I get on a a writing kick, and I become proud of my ability to blog more than once in a month. Then April arrives and I do a 10 on 10 and thats about it. So here is April in a nutshell.

We danced.


We sang.


We laughed.


We cried.
(I don't have a crying picture, must get on that)

and we went to Disneyland and had the greatest time of our lives.


So now that its May I plan to write about how Hunter is 10.


Our days in Disneyland.


and how we simply love each other each and every day.


3 comments:

marta y rolando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marta Silvestre said...

I love your blogs and your photographs "each and every day". And I love you and your awesome family. Besos desde Argentina!!! Marta Elena (your Mom's cousin)

Florencia said...

They have a nice life those little kit kats Love them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...