Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

Tradition-  see previous years :)
2012 
2011
2010


DEAR 2013,

The year Russ was in Korea was one of the hardest years of my life, I struggled with finding out who I was in a new town, being a mom of 3 little ones on my own, I had anxiety attacks constantly and struggled with depression. When that year was over, a speaker at MOPS said "Happiness is something you feel, and JOY is something you have"  This spoke to my soul. A few months later I tattooed it on my wrist to remind myself that I always have JOY and I just have to be joyful. Looking back over 2013 and all the smiling faces, I realize my family and I, we are succeeding at this. I hope to always be on the lookout for joy, and help spread it with every photo I take.

My kids, they're just so happy. I will always cherish this.

What a fantastic year. Enjoy.

January















February





























March





























April






























may




























June








































july













































August


























September




















October



























November

















December
































HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

Florencia said...

Oh Hija this months that went by in your home where amazing, it took me many days to finally see each picture with the real value that they have.
I took hundreds of pictures of our family when you where growing up with Nicky .I have so many ,but now in this age of digital cameras and lenses and the amazing eye that you have I see the difference .There is beauty that comes from true love .
Your family even with sad times sometimes has a fun life and there is laughter and smiles all over .
You are also lucky that Russ loves to play like a child with them .You made each picture a wonderful memory .I love them .Thank you so much .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...