Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Date with a cutie

So today I decided to take the cutest guy I know out on a date. Hunter and I went to see the new Pixar movie Wall*E, It was so much fun!!!
The movie was about a Robot who lived on Earth cleaning up the billions of trash that humans left behind. Humans had to be relocated to space while earth was cleaned up. It had a lot of funny jokes and an all around great story. It was so much fun to take my little man out just the two of us. I really get to see how smart he is and he is the sweetest kid when hes alone with me.





Photobucket

I cannot believe that he will be a kindergartner in less than a month!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How awesome for Hunter to get to go on a date w/ his momma! I agree, he's such a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...