Hailey was playing in the van today, the back door was open and I think she was trying to get down and tripped over the diaper bag. She fell out and hit her forehead on the concrete. Needless to say I freaked out! I know you're not supposed to, but I just watched my lil princess fall to the ground and when I got to her the light made it look like her head was smashed in. I ran with her into the house and was relieved to see it wasnt broken and had already formed a HUGE goose egg. She cried and said "booo booo" It broke my heart and I cried with her. She nursed and then fell asleep in my arms. Poor little baby :(
earlier in the day We went swimming with Kristina and Nevaeh, we had fun playing in the baby pool and then shared lots of laughter over silly jokes at burger king. Its great to be around my best friend again. Good ole stubbies!
1 comment:
My poor little Hailey. (((HUGS))) Love you guys, call me if anything changes with her kay? U have my numbers.
Post a Comment