I LOVE Halloween, I was one of those people who trick or treated til i was 18 and didnt care that I wasnt a "child" anymore. Free candy? hello! I am candy obsessed and when theres a holiday where people give it out for free, I am all over it.
Luckily I had my kids young and never had to stop trick or treating, now they do all the work and I steal their candy for "inspection."
This year Hailey will be Tinkerbell and Hunter wants to be Jango Fett from Star Wars.
Here are our most recent Halloween Adventures :)
Hunters first Halloween he was a pumpkin, and I think he did a good job pulling off this look.


Unfortunately, I cannot find a picture of Hunter on his 2nd Halloween :( He was a baby Frankenstein and totally rocked that costume too.
For Hunters 3rd Halloween he was Darth Vader! We love Star wars in our family. He was so funny that night because he walked around trick or treating breathing like in Lamaze class "heeee hoooooo heeeeee hoooo" he said it sounded like Darth Vader breathing.
Haileys first Halloween she was a bear because we call her Hailey Bear. I also found her this super cute pumpkin Hat at Gymboree for the weeks approaching Halloween.
Heres our little Hailey bear, so cute!

Hunter was a Red Power Ranger. He basically walked around posed like this the entire night haha.

This is us at the pumpkin Patch last fall getting our Pumpkins...As much as Fort Leonard Wood sucked I really enjoyed going to this pumpkin patch the two years we went.
Last Halloween Hunter was Bumblee the transformer and Hailey was a little witch.

The bigger witch is Bree and Jade was Hannah Montana,
We are looking forward to this year! I even made Haileys costume! Okay my mother in law did most of the work because she is a rock star on the sewing machine :)


2 comments:
You can;t ever ever complain about anything you know why ??Because you just been blessed by who knows who with the 2 most adorable and cute children in the world .
On top of that they got a Super mom and she makes their life so special and fun .
i wanna see the costume!!
Post a Comment