Monday, September 28, 2009

My kids say the darndest things.

I have these all written out in a notebook but its about to fall out and I don't want to lose these. I try and keep track of the funny stuff my kids say to me but when they have at least 20 a day you cant keep track of it all.

1. Hunter age 2- When Hunter was 2 he was in the backyard with grandma, she saw a snake (which Hunter saw too) and she screamed AHHHHH!.....
So a couple weeks later I bought Hunter a wooden snake from a shop at Lake Tahoe and brought it home to him, I said Hunter do you know what this is called and he said "its an AHHH!"

2. Hailey age 2- Hailey wrapped a blanket around her head like a shawl and said "I cute!"

3. Hunter age 5- At Christmas Russ asked Hunter, "if you could only get one present for Christmas what would it be?" Without thinking Hunter yelled "10 presents!!!!!"

4. Hailey age 2- "I Fart."

5. Hailey age 2- "Where are we going Hailey?" Hailey "HA CHOOKA!"

6.Hunter age 5- "When we move to the desert will we have to wear robes and sandals?"

7. Hailey age 2- Pointed at the moon and said "I cant reach it!"

8. Hailey age 2- When the sun went down she said "Did the sun go swimming in the ocean?"

9. Hunter age 6- Mom if you dont know just google it!




1 comment:

Florencia said...

I like them remember when Hailey said call me princess ?
And when she wanted your boob and you had lemon juice and she said Fixed Mommy .
Hunter said ti ti tah and wasthat ? so little .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...