So I had Hunter grab a shopping cart, well he grabbed the kind I NEVER grab, The limousine like cart that has the 2 plastic bucket seats. I figured fine this one time....well they spent the entire time in that cart fighting over who could buckle it the right way. Hailey was mad because Hunter wanted to help her, Hailey was mad because she wanted to do it herself, and I was irritated because I was still getting control your children stare downs.
After that fun excursion I had a photoshoot with a friend today and during warddrobe change I snapped these pictures of my kids.
Sometimes they fight like crazy but it is these moments where the love for each other really shines through. I forgot all about the Target madness :)
Hailey tackled Hunter
Which then turned into a cute hug
Then they got up and I tried to tell them to hold hands and jump but that didnt work,
The photo was cute though.This is Hailey's new pose when I tell her to look at the camera.

Hunter being silly
Hailey was screaming to be funny....luckily we were on an empty soccer field with no one around us.
Time for a game of chase!
Then they needed a rest, The sun was shining very brightly, but it turned into a cute photo

1 comment:
very nice history my lady .
Remember how we hated those carts here at KIng Soopers ? the one with the wheel inside and no seat bell.
Every time there is a parent pushing one I hear de screams or the yelling because they are brats .
But the pictures are adorable and is nice that they do things alone without any friends so they know they are on their own to be happy and have fun .
They should go to the store with you and be rewarded when there is no fight .
Post a Comment