Hunter came home crying tonight, he was super upset about not being able to attend a party nearby. So My husband comes up with this brilliant idea "Lets throw our own party!" So we decided since about a year ago we adopted our dog Max, that it was now Max' birthday.
Russ and hailey "decorated" while Hunter and I went to pick up his friend Nathan and then went and got a cake and party favors lol.
Anyway it was funny. My dog, well I cant tell from these pictures if he was pleased or not.
Max' Cake....don't worry he didn't get any, he got a bone.
Max probably wondering why hes sitting in a chair at the dining table
Cat, don't you dare touch my birthday bone!
Well Happy Birthday max! Maybe we'll just go ahead and make this your birthday and guess that you are 4ish today?
1 comment:
That is very sweet that you guys do something so nice for Hunter I am prouder every day of all you do .
Post a Comment