Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shame on me!

Its November 11 and I have only taken about 50 pictures so far this month!

That is unheard of for me...Usually by the 11th I easily have 125.

What can I say, Ive been busy....

Here is something I took a lot of pictures of.





This was one of the first few, that line got darker and darker.

Thats right, I am PREGNANT with numbero 3!

woot!


Peeing on pregnancy sticks is quite a game which I wonder if other women play as well.

It says wait 3 minutes before looking, do you wait? I know I dont...I stare it down.

Then you think you see something, so you pick it up and twist it and hold it upside down, put it up to the light, away from the light.

Then you put it down and walk away and come back and do the same....then what I do, Is bust that test open and pull the whole strip out.

Sometimes I will even take a picture of it and photoshop it to make sure that line is really there.

Then when you know for sure it is positive, its time for the HAPPY DANCE!


I think in all its because I know in my heart I am pregnant so I know that line is going to be there. I do not wait until I am late so I torture myself with the faint lines.



Well anyway, thats the game I play with the pee sticks.



Stay tuned for baby #3 coming to us in June of 2010.

3 comments:

Florencia said...

That is funny ,I don;t think the test I took with our 4 th baby was like that .I did it in Houston and it was a + that was all .
I wish I was there that day to see your test .
For all my other pregnancies I had the doctors do the test and wait for days .
Is hard to imagine that you have a baby in the tummy.
I wonder if he would look like Hailey with green eyes or Hunter and blue eyes from Papa .Or like Russ .
I would love a boy there is to many girls but I will love your baby girl with all my heart .Love you and thank you for making me a grandma again .

mel @ the larson lingo said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
How did I not know this until now?!?!
For some reason, I wasn't getting your blog feed in my dashboard.
I am so out of the loop!
SO excited for you!!! YAY!

Megan said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

P.S. That stick picture is a total optical illusion and I thought I was looking through a fence at some siding on a house or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...