Thursday, January 28, 2010

A day at the Denver Zoo

While in Denver my Dad and I took Hailey to the Zoo. It was a nice day, 40 degrees the sun was shining....it snowed for about 10 minutes while we were there then the sun came back out. I love Colorado.

Here are some pictures from our adventure.

A WHOLE lot of ducks hanging out on the ice/pond.


Miss Hailey checking out an Emu, she said "Thats a HUGE turkey!"


This Bull....I think thats what it was was rubbing all over the pine tree.


Hailey found an animal she could pet.

How often do you get to see a Cheetah hang out in the snow?

Or an African Elephant make a snowball?

Hailey LOVES the elephants...

She wanted to bring him home to "Awizonuh" I told her he would miss the snow.

My brother and I have many pictures on this from different trips to the zoo

It started to snow while we were right here so Hailey went in the covered wagon and played a game with papa. She had fun.

Look at his pretty claws!
Hailey throwing snowballs at papa...






Soon after we looked at the gorillas and monkeys, Hailey decided she had enough and passed out while riding on my shoulders. So Papa took over for awhile.



She woke up right as we were leaving :)

I Love the Denver Zoo.

4 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

have I mentioned how much I love her?

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Yay for the Zoo! And, I don't know why, but it is so weird to see snow on the ground at a zoo!

Marisa said...

Awww! I love the zoo too. Great pictures!

Florencia said...

Wow it was a amazing day with your dad and Hailey .
It seems that they where having so much fun .
I like what you said about the elephant .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...