Saturday, January 16, 2010

The first trimester brain fart

So The entire first trimester I could not think of a thing to blog. Now I am into the 2nd and feeling MUCH better!

We heard babies Heartbeat for the first time and it was beating at 155 :) Any guesses? Im thinking its girl.

I dont even know if anyone was keeping up with us Windsors but I promise to be back up and blogging here soon.

My laptop crashed so I have no way of uploading pictures to a computer which makes blogging rather boring.

Hopefully I figure it out soon!

4 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I can't believe you are in your 2nd trimester! Did they give you an official due date? And I am guessing girl since the heartbeat was 155.

Megan said...

Yayyyyyyy I love baby brain!

Noodles said...

July 21st is my due date :) going to be HOT. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...