All the kids had written two stories and got up in front of all the parents and read them out loud.
Some of them were absolutely hilarious!
I got Hunters on video, it was about the Transformers and all the new names of the autobots, who were also now dinosaurs. He had a word in his story like "Parasalyhpicuscon" and read it without any trouble. Impressive!
I am proud of Hunter. He loves to read books and does a darn good job at it. He was tested recently and is reading at the same level as a 3rd grader in their 9th month of school!
Reading is very important to me, I love to sit down with a good book, it beats any TV show! I hope to pass on the love of reading to my kids. Video games sadly are conquering with "coolness" but I still throw in a good 2-3 books a day and he seems to enjoy them just as much.
2 comments:
So cute... go Hunter!!!
he will fly far away if he keeps being so smart .
I love your son and our Huntie so much .
More tears again sniff sniff .
Post a Comment