30 weeks, eek!!!
This is all from the last 3 weeks....
I swiped my Drivers License to pay for some stuff at Target and panicked when it said my card was not valid.
I took my husbands car to the grocery store, when I got done I walked around the parking lot 3 times looking for MY van.
I drove to Hunters school with my purse on the roof, luckily its not a far drive and it wasn't a windy day!
When I was putting away ingredients I used I placed the tub of butter in the microwave instead of the refrigerator.
I have put my car keys and or cell phone in the following places...Fridge, bathroom medicine cabinet, pantry, toy box, and hall closet. Its a miracle I find anything.
My sentences are totally discombobulated...Hailey was riding her bike naked and i said "Hailey doesnt ir hurt your privates to ride your bike barefoot?"
or
My closet is in my shoes
my couch is on the cat.....
you get the idea.
Its a dangerous world being pregnant!
Sadly I had many more, and when I started writing them down I forgot.

3 comments:
I was just as bad if not worse when I was pregnant. I still have slips up but nothing like when I was preggers. At least all yours are adorable. 30 weeks... wow... already? Crazy! So excited for you
How Funny can you be Nati, I love you .
The other night I found the cat in the freezer
(just kidding ) ha ha
Mommy
You are so funny! I had pregnancy brain bad when I was preggo with Claire, it made teaching math very interesting....my poor students! haha!
Post a Comment