Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 on 10.10.10

Ten on Ten
Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments

I usually forget but this months 10 on 10 just happens to be on 10.10.10!

Heres a peak at our day :)

My day started with delicious coffee, checking facebook on my new iPhone 4 and reading a chapter of this book.

Hailey being goofy...Theres no denying this kid is mine.


I forgot to get the mail for a few days and checked today, Hunter had a package!


He got an Argentina shirt from Aunt Jane! Thanks!


Owen got some new cloth diapers :) Thanks Marisa!

Owen trying out some Army issued glasses a.k.a BCGs (birth control glasses)


One of the junk drawers I cleaned out today getting ready for the movers NEXT WEEK.

 

Hunter building Bionicles in his room.


Hailey on our walk to the park. It was 77 out so a hat and sweater were in order.
Silly Arizonan!

Hunter joined us on our walk


It was a GREAT relaxing day, except for that part when the Broncos lost.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I love 10 on 10's. I wish I would remember to do it! Do you LOVE your new phone?

Beth Moore said...

Super cute photos! I can't wait until you are here in Colorado and maybe we can actually hang out!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

fun set of pictures nat! so bright & colorful! Owen is getting so big! He looks just like Hailey!

Our Family said...

The 10 on 10's is a great idea! Love those BCG's, too.

kaydonette said...

Hailey has such beautiful eyes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...