YOU are FIVE months old today!
Youve been learning a lot this month...
Like how to push your chest off the ground when you are on your belly.
You even push with your legs like any second you're going to crawl!
You're going to be just like Hunter aren't you?
You are finally learning to appreciate your car seat....sort of. Maybe I just learned to time our adventures to your schedule
You are grabbing EVERYTHING in reach! You are quite the little octopus. I was trying to put a sleeve on my Starbucks and your little hands were grabbing the cup, I nearly spilled it!
You are still the happiest baby, always smiling and rarely crying. When we walked into previously mentioned Starbucks, there was a group of women sitting there you smiled and made 15 women go "AWWWWWWW" You are quite the ladies man.
I gave you your first taste of rice cereal last weekend, you LOVED it and were bummed when it was all gone.
You are wearing size 9-12 month clothes now...My how you grow!
When I read books to you, I know youre finished with a page when you excitedly kick your right foot. You love to read books with babies faces in it.
You also had your first Thanksgiving! You are such a little turkey.
Christmas is coming up so fast!
You're getting better at sitting down on your own...and you LOVE to stand if someone holds your hands.
You are quite the little chunker! Im impressed you can hold your weight up.
You are almost done being in the bumbo...You spend your time in there trying to get things next to you! Got to grab everything.
I bought you a sound machine and now you are taking the best naps in your crib.
Such a sweet little angel you are.
.You're the perfect addition to our family Baby O. We all love you so much!










1 comment:
How sweet! I cannot get over how big he is getting. I love him Natty. Great pictures as always.
You should email me a link to the sound machine you bought. Ours is dying and I don't want to replace it with the same brand.
Post a Comment