Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas eve!

Can you believe that its Christmas and 2011 is only a few days away?

I took some fun pictures today, so here you have it a random post of information and adorableness!

We had a low key day, we got to hang out and relax and wait for the Grandparents to arrive.

This is my beautiful almost four year old daughter. Her eyes are breathtaking...she has the shape, amazing color and beautiful eye lashes!
I finally got a picture I feel shows just how beautiful they are.

She is already upstairs peacefully sleeping and awaiting Santa Clause arrival.
We have been teaching the kids the TRUE meaning of Christmas, and are planning a Birthday party for Jesus tomorrow. I have been making a pretty big deal about it for the last few months. Tonight Hailey asked me

"Mommy is Santa going to drop Jesus off so he can open his birthday presents with us and have cake??"

Hunter and Hailey have had a good year, and have been exceptionally good! I dont see any coal in their future...They do like to fight sometimes but I am sure Santa lets that slide...

I am so blessed to have such funny, amazing, smart and incredible children. Russell and I sure know how to make cuties. They light up our days and make life so much fun.

This is one of Hunters Bionicles...BEST TOY for boys! He is so creative with them too.

Here is baby Owen on his first Christmas before mass. Can you say CUTE?

Hailey and her baby brother, she loves him so much. Owen thinks shes pretty amazing too.

My three littles. Merry Christmas everyone! Have a blessed day and an even more blessed year!

Better get to bed, I think I hear Santa coming!

2 comments:

CathApol said...

Very nice daughter Nat! Thanks for sharing!

May your ChristMass be wonderful! And remember, the "12 Days of Christmas" are just getting started!

Noodles said...

Now that you are grown up nothing is better that being a grandmother . Hunter is the light ,Hailey is the wind and Owen is the Music for all of us Thank you GOD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...