Here in Colorado the temperature is 2 degrees(thats the high!!!) with a wind chill of -32. Needless to say we stayed inside today.
I baked cookies and I ATE the cookie dough...even though it politely asked me not to. I never was good at listening.
Hunter lost a tooth yesterday...the bottom left. The tooth fairy brought him FIVE dollars!
Owen has learned to climb up things, I find him in baby predicaments now.
He is too funny, and such a happy little guy!
He was quite amused that max was laying in his "spot" to get close to the fire place.
Poor Max...its so cold outside buddy!
Hailey was staring me down she said "mom my eyes wont close!"
I so love her eyes.
Owen meet max....Max meet Owen.
They have met before but now Owen can go UP to Max. I don't think max knows how he feels about this one yet.
Owen sure loves Max though.
Lazy cold days are lovely. However its going to be even colder tomorrow with the temp dropping to NEGATIVE 18 and thats not including wind chill!
Stay warm everyone!










1 comment:
I had a two hour layover in Denver yesterday, and yes... BRR!!!
Where do you get your cute boy leg warmers? Perfect solution to cloth diaper butt! :)
Post a Comment