Hello Mr. Owen, I am late writing this one...almost two weeks late. We were in Arizona unexpectedly when you turned seven months old and life has been busy.
YOU have been especially busy! I keep wondering who this giant baby that resembles Owen is. I swear you learned a hundred things in the last two weeks. I think you were saving it all for Daddy. We got to see him on a bittersweet trip. The first time you ever waved was AT Daddy at the airport!!! Such a great baby.
Totally misplaced my watermark on this picture.
You have been keeping me on my toes by finding the most microscopic things and putting them right in your mouth. I have found all kinds of weird stuff in there, paper, legos and you especially like socks that you have successfully pulled from your foot.
Owen, Owen, Owen did you really have to pull up to a stand at 7 months? I mean really??? You are supposed to be my little! You had fun at Nana's she had lots of things you could master your pulling up on.
You've been crawling for awhile now, but now you speed crawl! You set your eye on the prize and off you go zooooooom across the room to pick up the itty bitty piece of paper and eat it.
So since you have been crawling, you finally mastered sitting as well. Funny how you learned to crawl first, you have places to be! It started with the tripod sit but now you are able to go just plain sitting. You usually don't stay put for more than a few seconds though before you take off again.
You also grew your very first tooth. You did pretty well with it, a bit fussy especially at night. Papa went out and got you a teething ring for the fridge and some tylenol and that cheered you right up!
You are such a happy and content baby, I say it every month but its still true! You went and visited tons of family and everyone was so pleased with your good nature. You did get a bit concerned though when I kept handing you off to people, You would look at me like this.
We went to the Grand Canyon with Daddy, Clark and Hailey. You were thoroughly impressed, so impressed you couldn't handle it and fell asleep :)
Thank you Clark for taking a picture with ME in it!
You liked baby food for a few months, but then I started sneaking you the real stuff and now you hate baby food. I really don't blame you! Now you have a variation of whatever we are having.
This picture was your first taste of sweet potatoes (from the jar)
In the two weeks we spent with Daddy you waved, you sat, you pulled up, your started cruising and you got your first tooth. Being able to see you do all those things was a blessing to your Daddy, thank you so much for saving them for him. Now please stop and wait until he comes back again okay?
We love you baby Owen, third time is the charm.












1 comment:
he is so sweet and such a blessing for you guys in time of sorrow .Love that you love him so
Post a Comment