I like to brag. Especially when its about my kid being smart and guess what he is a genius!
He did this...
HIGHEST Science scantron score in the second grade! Woot woot!
Hes our little Einstien.
He is good at so much, Math, Science, Building....
Perhaps a future engineer?
Hes on the fence about that one :)
Hunter you're turning EIGHT on Thursday, I cannot believe my eyes. I love you so much kiddo! Were so proud of you!




2 comments:
This was wonderful to read...and to think how much trouble those other teachers gave you about him being their "problem child" falling behind.
The poor kid was just bored out of his mind. It takes a good mama to step up and make sure her kid is challenged and it shows. He is very smart and will go on to do big things for sure.
Congrats Hunter! Auntie Suzy says mommy owes you a trip out for an ice cream cone!!!
Is so true what your friend said ,you know that the same happen to your dad in school .
I am happy that he is praise and love so much because I love him very much .
And the pics are so good
Your Mama
Post a Comment