Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

Ten on Ten: 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
(Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!)

Good mornin' Owen! Climb on up. 

It was the first beautiful day since I hung this line up, I love how cute diapers look on the line.

Owen waiting outside the military ID card place with me, My ID was expiring!

I did some gardening today, pulled all the dead out.

BEAUTIFUL day! Hi Pikes Peak.

Hailey had a friend over. Hunter did as well but I couldnt catch them!

Making homemade baby applesauce, yum!

This is what Owen does when I push the grind button, he hides his head in my nook. He also does this when strangers try and hold him haha.

Owens first try of spaghetti! He gobbled up a whole bowl and then some!

Hunter reading Captain Underpants at dinner. I fully respect not being able to put a good book down.

If you did a ten on ten please add your link in my comments!

4 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I didn't realize you were that close to Pike's Peak!! And, Owen is getting so big (he looks just like Hailey to me!)

Katie A. said...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2115167&id=1166461168

Love that you started me on this :-)

Nicki Miller said...

www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=376268&id=806320549

Thanks Nat, this is a great idea and I hope to keep it up! Miss you guys!!

Dana said...

http://yoga-momma.blogspot.com/2011/03/first-off-i-can-count.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...