Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ten Months.

Ten wonderful fun months have gone by already. The time between writing these posts seems to only be days! Even though I am a couple weeks late on this one.

In month ten one of your favorite new things was blueberries. You eat those faster than anything else and boy are they messy!

You have been so great at sleeping in your crib, a feat Hunter and Hailey never really mastered. You wont go to sleep unless I put on www.pandora.com then you take a beautiful 2-3 hour nap. We hit out free 40 hours quite quickly every month.
You have been a very active little dude! You have gotten really good at cruising and you let go and stand on your own to examine things a lot now. Still don't seem too quick to walk which is fine with me!

We got a new swing set this month and you LOVE to swing. You also like to try and climb UP the slide, crazy kid!

You learned how to crawl down the two steps into the backyard, this has made you so happy. You love to go into the backyard whenever you please. I have to make sure you stay away from that slide though!



You started waving bye bye to people. You stick your arm straight out and pump your fist, its quite awesome!




You spend most of your day crawling around and the other half is eating. You love to eat! I have yet to find a food that you refuse to eat (with exception to the Gerber baby food). I hope that you keep the love of food and don't become a picky eater someday!



One thing we have been working on is getting you to like other people besides me. You are 100% mamas boy! Our friend Dennis comes by from time to time and it took you about 3 months to voluntarily crawl up to him and let him hold you.
I am honored to be your favorite, but mamas need a break too :)


You adore Hunter and Hailey. They come in the room and your face lights up, you get so excited to see them. I love watching you try and interact with your big brother and sister. One day you'll be running right along with them.


You went to your very first sporting event and a great team at that! We went to see the Colorado Rockies! We had lots of fun at the game, you enjoyed playing with the bags of peanuts.
(Don't worry no peanuts were consumed by Baby O)


You are such a joy Owen, so sweet tempered, quiet, yet happy and loud. Everyone always tells me "he is the quietest baby I've ever met!" Maybe I should let them baby sit you?

I had lots of fun with you this month baby Owen.


You are hysterical with a wonderful personality and we love you so much!

Such a sweet Chubba Bubba!



1 comment:

Florencia said...

My new grandson :
he is so happy
I love him so
I wish one day he will to
If Only Nati will lend us him
I want to kiss him and spoil him to .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...