Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten on Ten

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}


Anakin begging for some coffee.

Today was my first day on the Mops Ministry Team!!! I am so excited to be on the team and help run my favorite place.

Home from running around and taking a nice snooze.

My house was clean, my homework was done, the kids were at school, this was all I had to do.

And I watched some of my new favorite show on netflix, next episode please!

After school I took the kids to the park for a picnic, it was a beautiful 55 degrees out today! 

Baby O, just hanging around


Hunter was excited to be at a new park near our house.

I let Hailey dress herself for school today, this is what she chose. 

She ate her food at the furthest table she could find because she said it was peaceful.

Hunter and Hailey having a bey blade battle.

 what did you do today?

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I think the crib shot is my favorite! And I love Haley's outfit. :)

Florencia said...

Hailey is so elegant she should go to that new show :
How do I look ha ha cutie lady.
And very nice life
Love the you know who pic also .

Sara said...

Great set! I love how your daughter dressed herself, so cute. & your pug? Adorable!

Unknown said...

great set!! (side note: i'm literally watching how i met your mother on netflix right now. love it!)

Julie said...

I always say that mothers who let their children dress themselves (when they're little, teenagers are a whole different monster, lol) are the best moms ever! Great set!

Jenny K said...

We have the same crib set! Loved your set. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...