10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
Just another day in paradise here!
Started off the day at 6am taking Mr. O to a doctor appointment. Hes been pretty sick and they were ruling out RSV. Turns out he didnt have it, yay! But hes stil pretty sick.
Then it was on to Mops! I love my group! It was Pops day, husbands got to come but mine was heroic and stayed home with the baby.
I won a prize at mops! Being a coffee addict paid off today!
Whats this? an empty Costco??!
Naptime.
How did I get these expressions you ask? They were under the blanket and didn't notice me stalking them like prey...I let out a screech that could be defined as a dying pig and the popped up to see what was happening, and thats when I got them!
Dinner
Goodnight Mr. Sun
Owen and I were watching old Youtube videos of our family on the big screen
Goodnight sick little one, feel better tomorrow!
Link me to your 10 on 10 if you did one! I love to see them :)










3 comments:
Great pictures! I love that you stalked the kids, the expressions are fantastic.
My Costco didn't look like that today.
These are darling photos. Love the one of your guys under the blanket!
OH those pics are so nice and sweet to see your life .
Post a Comment