A few weeks ago we received a letter from Hunters school informing us that he may need glasses. I had never really noticed before but as I started to look out for it I noticed he did have trouble seeing! Lots of things started to make sense at that moment. Why he could never find the airplanes we pointed out, or read the street signs, see a squirrel at the top of the tree...
He went for his eye exam and they put in the order. Today we got his glasses and I took them to him at school. Hunter was reluctant to put them on at first, he was afraid the kids would laugh at him, so I left them on his desk.
When I picked them up this morning he was proudly wearing them and he told me "I could see the clock numbers! and I could see the back of the classroom, I could never do that before. I love having these glasses"
Welcome to the world of seeing far away little man!
Oh and just a note- At the top of my blog you can see I added another tab, it goes to the new blog I started all about the funny things my kids say. Enjoy!

1 comment:
Hunter looks very smart now
I am glad he can see
Love you tons Hunter
Post a Comment