My kids are lucky that they have been able to share a state with their Grandparents. We had them in Arizona and now in Colorado. Days with the grandparents are a blast!
My dad built a swing where the kids get to fly like Peter Pan
Hailey watching Hunter fly
Hunter laughing hysterically at something I said.
I see my future with this little spirit, and I am a bit scared haha. Can she be any more like me?
We went for a walk to the park in the neighborhood and came across a toilet, Owen found it fascinating that one of these was outside!
One of the great things about my old neighborhood is the park a 5 minute walk away. Its so fun to take my kids to the park I grew up at.
Theres my smiley girl!
And in true Hailey fashion, she has to get some snuggle time in after a lot of playing.









1 comment:
Grandma is never around in pictures but she buys cookies and ice cream ,toys from ARC and she gets organized to make the children happy and feel secure on sleep overs .
I wish to be included like my Husband .
I am a very nice grandma and mom
Post a Comment