Happy ten on ten!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
This edition is brought to you from Boston! I am here by myself visiting my best friend for my birthday weekend, wahoo! :)
We started our day lounging around. This is Kiah she is my favorite.
We took Kiah to the Aboreatum from Hahvahd. I notice when there are not kids around a lot of pictures of the dog.
ON a walk in the snow!
I love this one lone red bush.
Then we went to the grocery story, Roche Bros!. This is where I learned its not customary to say hi to people like it is on the west coast.
We came home and made Granola bars and Kiah helped.
yum yum.

Cars help warm blooded and cold blooded people get along better.

Mumford and sons helped me get a terrible song out of my head, Thank you Mumford!
To end the tenth we went out and played Trivia. Our team LA Faces and Oakland booties won! A 25$ gift certificate to the restaurant. Nailed it!
It was a good day! Until next month :)








4 comments:
If they don't say Hi what do you do ?
Ignore the humans ?
Sad Boston Sad
Love Mumford and Sons, great set!
I love how crisp your photos are! Lovely set!
Looks like a wonderful day! I love the photo of the car heater... my car is like that too!
Post a Comment