Happy ten on ten!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
I haven't remembered to do this in a few months, which makes me sad! I have my camera almost every day out shooting so why have I been neglecting my poor blog?
Bundling up print packages for their new homes! Thanks for helping Bon.
At the car wash....sing it!Anyone elses kid totally terrified of the car wash? Poor baby.
Whoever Lindas mom is, you are raising her right. Thank you to her and the other kids from Hunters class who took the time to really make his day.
Meow!
Homework time with Hunter. Thank you lord for Google!
I love the light in my yard.Hailey getting her first eye exam...turns out she REALLY needs glasses! I always find it fascinating that I didn't know.
dinner at Costco.
and finally Preparing for an EPIC 30th birthday!!!!!










5 comments:
Your 10 on 10 is beautiful! And your cat looks like one of mine. Happy December!
Looks like a good day. Love the letter to Hunter - way to go Mom.
Poking my head in via Ten on Ten. Love the note from Linda, so sweet. And that car wash capture looks so otherworldly--no wonder your son was frightened. :-)
Love, love ,love !!! is so nice . All the pics ...
That letter needs to be published in the Paper .
Sweet people .
They make your day
Wonderful ten to ten and your cat is so beautiful ... Have a great holiday LN
Post a Comment