Saturday, August 21, 2010

iPood

A few months ago when my eggo was still preggo....Russ went on a work trip to Monterey, CA.


In keeping with being a good daddy he hit up a gift shop and bought some souvenirs for the kids.  He found unborn Owen a onesie that said "iPood" on it.

When he came home I looked at the shirt and it said 6m, so into the 6 month clothes pile it went!

Russ started questioning the location of this shirt when Owen was about a week old, I explained to him it was in the 3-6 month clothes pile and he let it go....a few weeks later he asked again and again i told him where it was. These men forget everything!

So a few days ago he asks one more time, so I pull it out and show it to him...I held it up expecting him to be shocked at how much bigger than the baby it is, BUT what? It was crazy small to be 6m! Russ then got upset at me and said he should've worn it a long time ago. I promised to put it in the cycle of current clothing.

SO today Russ changed Owens diaper and requested the famous onesie...I handed it to him and we discovered IT DID NOT FIT! crap!

It was really wide and super short, it wouldn't button over his diaper.  Russ tried SO hard to make it look normal and requested I grab my camera to save the moment forever...I have to admit he made that shirt look like it fit! I've never seen my dear husband try so hard to make clothing look good.

He really loves the iPood shirt!


Mr. Model showing off his shirt


 Owen and his very proud daddy

He always looks at him like this, classic!
 Because Daddy is a crazy one
 :)

1 comment:

Florencia said...

it made him so happy Nat i love the faces af both.
So handsome (Russ ) and so cute Owen

Love fom me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...