This was on 4th of July.
Everytime I come to blog I realize how on the move he is 90% of my pictures of him are a blur and the other ones are when I got him to stop and smell the roses for a moment. I feel bad I dont have more pictures of him! Must tie him down later....
He spends his days outside on his bike, rollerblades, skateboards...or just running. There is never a day where he doesn't come in bright red from playing in the hot Arizona sun, with drops of sweat over his brow.
He has hit the age of mystery, whenever I say "How was school?" I get good. Whatd you do "normal stuff" are you liking it do you have friends? "yep!"
He is SUPER excited that one day Owen will learn to sit, roll, crawl, then finally walk. He wants time to hurry up for this day....please time DONT DO IT.
Sigh. I found a video the other day of him at age 3 when he used to tell me everything and then take off running. They really do grow up TOO fast!
See a video of youngen Hunter HERE.
2 comments:
must hold Owen
Hunter seems so tender with his brother I love to see my 3 grand children together.
Thanks Nati for making me a grandma .
Post a Comment