Now that you're up to date on the prepre, Here is my LITTLE GIRL and her first prepre adventure.
There are a lot of kids who don't do preschool, and if they do they go at four. I decided to put Hailey in the program because one she is crazy smart and beyond her years, and two we don't get to do much social interacting with other kids her age.
If she comes out of this little adventure with a friend, I will call that money well spent! Although lets be honest, I am her best friend forever...haha.
So here we are pre pre morning. We gave her a bath so her curls would shine!
Then we took her outside for our tradition of first day of school pictures and we tried to mimic Hunters first day which you can see HERE.

Then off we went to drop our big little off at preschool...she seemed a bit shy outside the door...I only wish I had a peek inside her thoughts at this moment.
We took her in the class signed her in and OFF she went! No hugs, nothing. I tracked her down and said "Okay Hailey I am leaving..." she instantly said 'NOOO I DONT WANT TO GO!" No Hailey I am leaving you are staying! She said "Oh good bye mom!"
Sigh...Just once cant I get a kid who pretends to need me for everything?
After the long 3 hours of her being gone we went to pick her up. The verdict? She loved everything about pre-preschool.
Shes going to do great.





2 comments:
love her curls and that last pics is STUNNING!
I think that my daughter is the most amazing blog writer in the world .
She has the best camera yes but it takes more tan that .
She describes every little thing and I enjoy getting close to her and the kids this way .Mama
Post a Comment