Your Godfather James and your Godmother Kelly couldn't be there at the ceremony...but I know they are honored to be such an important part of your life.
It was a small ceremony in private done by Chaplin Kopec.
Here are some pictures of your day!
All ready to go!
you are wearing the same outfit Hunter wore at his :)
I see you Hunter!
super excited to be baptized :)
All done! you were so good!
and much thanks to Russ' friend Eric for coming and being our proxy/photographer!
2 comments:
Oh what a cute Baby Angel so angelical .
I wanted so much to be there with all of you on that blessed day
I love him so much and all of you
Mom
nOh what a cute Baby Angel so angelical .
I wanted so much to be there with all of you on that blessed day
I love him so much and all of you
Mom
Post a Comment