Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A day in the life...

While chatting online with my good ole friend tonight, I was complaining only a couple people comment on my blog. wah wah wah Natalie! She said I didnt update enough and I told her "Oh dear Caylen, I am busy as heck! step into a day in the life of me"

and so it goes.....read my conversation with her :)

I typed this super quick, don't mind my grammar.

7am- drag ass out of bed and stumble into kitchen to make Hunter chocolate milk. give medicine, make him breakfast. end 7:15
9:46 PMgo back to bedroom to find a hungry baby lay down and feed him for 15 minutes, now 730PM realize
9:46 PM hunter is not dressed, gather him clothes brush his teeth shoes, stuff backpack now
9:46 PM  7:40
9:46 PMwalk hunter to school. return home at 8:15
9:47 PMdrink a cup of coffee while making hailey breakfast,
9:47 PMgive her a bath get her dressed while somewhere in there feeding and changing Owen now 9
9:47 PM
9:47 PMdrive to target to return something. arrive 9:15 hailey has no shoes, CRAP!
9:47 PMreturn toy and buy shoes with return money
9:47 PM
9:48 PMnow 9:30 go to dog kennel to do friend a favor
9:48 PMconvince Hailey and self we don't need a dog
9:48 PMend 10:15 drive to playgroup
9:49 PMthat ended at 11:30 feed owen in car. get call from russ. meet him at buffalo wild wings at 11:45
9:49 PMchange owens diaper in bathroom. eat. end 12:30
9:49 PMgo home fold load of laundry, edit photos, go on facebook. change feed Owen, mop floors feed dog feed hamster do dishes, more laundry clean bathroom realize i havent peed all day suddenly 2 and im late to get hunter RUN
9:50 PMpick up hunter 215 come home feed hunter snack do his homework with him feed hailey feed owen make coffee to stay alive 
3PM  friend comes over
9:50 PMchat with her and her kid and my kid, 
9:50 PMand my other kid
9:50 PMBZZZZ more laundry
9:50 PMlol
9:51 PMthis continues til 4:40 when i go to the park and sit on my butt for the first quiet moment of the day
9:51 PMtake pictures.
9:51 PMcome home at 5:30 forced to play mario kart
9:51 PMdinners not ready
9:51 PMmake dinner at 545
9:51 PMthen i have no idea what happened because now its 950pm 


The end.


and because no blog is fun to read without a visual...here are the pictures I took today 














3 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

sounds like our days here too. love you natty

The Dunmires said...

<3 you Nat. I wanna kiss Owen. Cuteness.

Florencia said...

Wow I am tired already and I was just reading .
Proud of you that is why women are the rock behind the stone .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...